In motion 2020
(in order of appearance)
Telu Arghius - Administrativ Manager
Andreea Ciortu - Vođa Projekta
Ovidiu Jitarasu - Technician
Mirabela Popliceanu - Dizajnerski Tehničar
Face helmet am4.0
An effective way of minimizing exposure to and preventing the spread of viruses between staff and customers.
This face helmet has a clear visor made of highly transparent PET an adjustable and reusable headband made of white polypropylene,
a fabric with superior characteristics to the PET, with longer durability.
You can fix the visor to the headband using two viking screws. Thus, you can replace the visor if needed.
The product is delivered disassembled, in a transparent plastic bag, inside which you will find the assembly instructions.
Flat pack displayS
Discover the new range of displays from corrugated cardboard, PVC foam, corrugated polypropylene and HDF. Easy to assemble, easy to transport!
The whole process, from planning to production and packing is designed to optimize our client’s budget.
Designed to optimize our client’s budget.
Easy to transport
Our displays are packed and shipped on europallets, so the transport volumes are 5 to 10 times lower than standard displays.
Easy to assemble
All our displays are easy to install and they come with detailed and intuitive instructions .Upon request, we provide various accessories such as: clear plastic bottom tray against humidity and clear shelf lines to attach price labels.Shelf
Shelf Management Systems
We are the exclusive distributor of Oechsle Display Systems. OEK is constantly developing new
demand-responsive systems for an effective products display at the Point of Sale.
- This system is developed for products which need a sideways guiding due to their shape. It is provided with an integrated divider which avoids the sliding of round products. The Variotray system is highly adaptable in length and width.
Manual Pusher "Pull to front"
- When a product is removed from the shelf, a gap is left instead, which reduces the visibility and access to the other products. With the PRIMA PTF (pull to front), you will be able to easily close such gaps immediately, restoring the order on the shelf in no time.
Prima Gravity Feed
- This is the solution for products that would be difficult or impossible to move with conventional dividers and pushers. Due to this unique system, your products will slide forward to the shelf front, where they are easy to see and to reach by the customer.
- Here is the new generation of product pushers. They are adapting easily to frequent changes in the shelf layout. Prima 2.0 is quick to install and easy to move. The clear front is folding back when products are put onto the shelf, thus intelligently using up the space.
- The pre-finished shelf management solution Benefits: is available in standard shelf depths or special lengths, very good hygiene properties thanks to the one-piece plate without joints, flexible compartmentation and optimal side guidance for your products, universal use for front or back loading systems,can also be used in refrigeration and deep-freeze areas.
Heavy Duty Tray (HDT)
- Product pusher for large and heavy products. Benefits: Guide rail with a sliding surface, Sturdy design with integrated, strengthened front anchor, Available with or without “Slow Feed”, Quick and easy relocation of the trays by lifting, Fastening on standard t-profile rails.